Debates are the very foundation of the society we live in today. Debates are generally understood as a formal discourse among people with contrasting arguments by presenting facts, logic, evidence, and emotions often conducted in the presence of audiences and a debating framework. Debates in general, are a part of our everyday life whenever we are faced with conflicting ideas and debating is an indispensable character of a person. Formal or general debate, debating is important for the progress of the individual as well the society.
What will you leave the meeting with?
- Improve oral expression
- Personal empowerment and increasing self-confidence
- Improving persuasion and negotiation skills
- Developing critical listening
Our debate course consists of 4 sessions, each session is two academic hours. The meetings are held in the classroom and a projector is needed.
The course strengthens the oral expression skills of the participants, improves their rhetorical abilities, develops in them critical listening and enables them to contain, on the one hand, the opinion of the other – and, on the other hand, formulate a structured and logical response.
Among the course topics:
- Introduction to debate – rules and principles, structure, strategy
- Skill for finding arguments
- The art of persuasion according to Aristotle
- Debate games: practical practice of the studied material
- Dealing with objections
- Correct construction of arguments
- methods of persuasion
- Developing critical listening.
- Tools for personal empowerment and increasing self-confidence
Starting from fourth grade
We need a classroom with a projector
No. We come and deliver everything
Each session - 2 academies, there are 4 sessions
A class for each instructor, preferably half a class for each instructor to create a more intimate process
A minimum of 4 hours of activity
Prices depend on the number of classes
for the whole country
Address: HaShiryon 7, Rosh HaAyin, Israel 4804307
The Sharvit Company is looking for students post-army to guide programs in schools and various other frameworks.